2018 - Present
Adjunct Professor, Thomas University
- Worked on committe to develop new Online Teaching Endorsement.
- Developed Instructional Design and Practices for Online Instruction graduate-level class.
- Designed lesson modules and course lead for Educational Technology class for undergraduates.
- Designed modules and course lead for Applying Technologies for Effective Instruction graduate-level course.
2015 – Present
Innovation Lab, Cobb County School District, Kemp Elementary
- Designed Innovation Lab experience for grades Kindergarten through fifth to enhance higher-order thinking skills.
- Planned weekly assignments and on-going projects for students (K-5) with a focus on critical thinking and innovation.
- Used instructional technology to engage student population.
- Instructed students on using various technologies, apps, and strategies for research, learning and presentation.
- Collaborated with staff on tools, websites, and technology to use within their classroom.
2004 – 2015
Teacher, 5th Grade, Cobb County School District
- Designed and implemented daily lesson plans for 5th grade students.
- Created unit project and problem-based learning activities.
- Used instructional technology to enhance learning experience and engage students.
- Presented on education technology, project-based learning and learning module systems at district-wide conferences.
2015 – 2016
Gifted Endorsement, Cobb County School District
2011 – 2012
Education Specialist, University of West Georgia
2002 – 2004
Master of Education, University of Alabama – Birmingham
Early Childhood and Elementary Education
1988 – 1993
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, University of Alabama
Major in Communications, Advertising
Minor in Russian Language